Downsizing for Christmas

I need to downsize my stuff to make room for a couple items I am getting for Christmas. These items would make awesome Christmas gifts. All items are in excellent condition. I do not have the ability to post pics, but if you are interested in an item, I can text a picture to you. All items come from a smoke and animal free gear room. These items have not been used as much as they should be. Price includes paypal fees and shipping. First "I'll take it" gets it. Dutch Argon Hammock (Brown) no suspension. $25 Dream Hammock Thunderbird - DL nightgrid camo outer and coyote inner with cinch straps $200 HH Deep Jungle XL - With 2QZQ #4 Zipper Mod and Bubble Pad, no tarp $250 Amok Druamr Hammock System (No pad) $325 AARN Featherlite Freedom Pack with Balance Pockets (I have a small torso and it is too big) $200 Molly Mac Pack with Front Pack and several straps $200 Kelty Redwing 3100 (This is an older pack but in good condition) $50 PM me for more details or information, and again I can text pics.