FS/FT: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo II tarp+beak (green), Yama Mountain Gear custom Bug Shelter

For Sale or Trade

-Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo II tarp and beak in olive drab. Not sure how different this color is from the current "spruce green" option; I ordered mine back when a green color wasn't a standard option. It's in excellent condition, barely used.
Asking $420 OBO.

-Yama Mountain Gear custom Bug Shelter 1.25 - 6in wider at the foot end and 6in longer. Modifications were made by YMG. Grey silnylon bathtub floor, seam sealed in the corners and I put a few strips of silicone across the floor to keep pads from slipping. Works great under the Echo II, or on its own when weather permits. Also in excellent condition.
Asking $130 OBO.

These were intended to be part of a one-shelter-for-all-occasions shelter, but with the wife and 2 pups, it's not working out as intended. It is an awesome shelter, but not quite right for our needs.

I'm also willing to trade for other shelters. Specifically I'm looking for a SMD Skyscape X (new version w/ 2 doors), or a SMD Cuben Haven w/ net tent.

Shipping in the US included in prices, paypal gift preferred.

PM or email any offers or questions to ejgranstrom at gmail dot com

Thanks for looking, and Happy Holidays!