katabatic chisos long + 1oz overfill

This is a long regular size. The baffles feel lofty & nicely overstuffed. More like a 30 degree bag in my experience. New, this would cost about $450. Have this 3 year old, well taken care of bag for $240 shipped. Its in good shape and seems as lofty as when i got it, not smelly or anything but it could probably use a wash. I'd rather avoid the fuss, but I tried to factor that into the price. Comes with cotton sorage bag, and the cord attachement system(s), but no stuff sack.

The quality of these katabatics is IMO unmatched & the warmth per weight is impressive, having spent some nights in the 20's in this little 16.5 oz quilt. I'm 6'2 175 and with the quilt attachement system its a nice efficient fit. I'm selling this because I've become an increasingly restless tosser & turner in the backcountry, and I also want a light summer quilt that fits over my go to shoulder season quilt, the katabatic sawatch, for winter conditions. My hope is that the lighter top quilt with dwr down will takr most of the moisture from condensation on winter trips.