FS: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 - w/Footprint

Update: Decided to add my tent to this thread instead of starting a new one.

We just bought a Hilleberg Nammatj 3 for my brother-in-law and now he is selling his Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 and I am selling my Brand New with tags (not attached) Big Agnes Fly Creek UL4. We wanted to go to the Fly Creek, but think we wanted something more durable.

First on the Copper Spur. I have used this tent with him on various trips. Probably been used 20 or so times. It is in good condition, with just some dirt on some spots from use. There is a spot that we burned with a floating ember, from a campfire, that is on the fly. It is tiny and has been fixed with Tenacious Tape. I took a picture of it next to a dime. One of the stakes is bent a little as well.

Full disclosure on a issue with the tent. The Copper Spur has two entrances on the fly. Both have dual zipper pulls that allow you to unzip each side up or down. Well on one of the sides, there is now only one zipper pull that unzips from the bottom to the top. It works perfectly, but if you unzip it too far it comes off the top. Hopefully that makes sense. I am not sure how else to explain it. The other zipper pull, on that side, came off and is now lost. I am sure if someone was proficient in fixing zippers this could be an easy fix, but again, it has not caused any issues with using the tent, we just have to be a little careful when unzipping.

Overall it is in pretty good shape and is a great shelter.

I would like to ask $250 OBO Shipped to Conus. Paypal Preferred.
The Fly Creek UL4 is brand new, and was only setup once in my backyard for the pictures. Please let me know if you have any questions. Never been slept in and comes with the footprint.

$265 OBO Shipped Conus. Paypal Preferred