HH Exp Dlx, GoLite Jam 70, HH Safari

I've got a hankering for a HH Deep Jungle Safari and the only way I'm going to afford it is to empty my closet a bit, so here goes. HH Explorer Deluxe, original bottom entry with a 2QZQ Mod 3(?). One long zip on left and shorter zip on right with grosgrain to tie the netting back. It will include the stock asym fly, 42" huggers and stock suspension. It's in very good condition. I've only napped in it, never over night. $150. Shipped ConUS via a USPS Priority mail flat rate/tyvek envelope. GoLite Jam/Pinnacle 70 liter bag in black/grease. This is an older model but in very good condition. It's been my gear closet since I purchased it. This is a pic of the jam 50 that I sold, pic placed for color reference only. $75. Shipped ConUS via USPS Priority Mail flat rate/tyvek envelope. HH Safari, no net or fly, stock suspension. Very good condition. $75. Shipped ConUS via USPS Priority Mail flat rate/tyvek envelope. In a workshop this weekend so will have limited access to the webs. Thanks, Pat

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags