FS/FT: MLD Grace Duo Tarp!

MLD Grace Duo Tarp (Stuff Sack included):

I bought this in late September of this year in the middle of my never ending shelter search after returning to ground sleeping after hanging for a good while. It has been pitched exactly two times. Once to test it locally, and once being used on a rainy night on the Black Forrest Trail in Western PA. As someone who had never pitched a dedicated A frame tarp, the guys at MLD really make it idiot proof. This comes with line locs on all tie outs and grommets made for poles/trekking poles on the ridge line tie outs. I've done a lot of work with flat tarps and this thing just makes it so much easier.

This tarp kept myself and my buddy perfectly dry during a steady medium rain that lasted for about 10 hours despite me not seam sealing the ridge line. It functioned perfectly and I am really impressed with the quality and ease of pitch, especially for a newb. I have decided a mid type shelter is more suited to me and my height, hence the sale.

Upon returning home from the trip I gently cleaned any debris from the tarp and hung it to dry for a couple days, and then placed it back in its stuff sack. I'm meticulous about all of my gear as I want it to last and take the necessary steps to do so.

Here is a link to the tarp: http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com...products_id=85

I paid $160 plus shipping in September and the tarp is in perfect shape. I'm asking $120 shipped. As far as trades, I'm in the market for a 1 person tent, a 60-65 liter pack light weight pack, and an MLD Spirit quilt. 38 and 28. Depending on the items offered I am open to adding cash if the tarps value does not match up. Thanks for looking!

Here are some pics

Test pitch:
Staying dry in the rain:
Next morning:
Stuffed but not compressed (it packs much much smaller):
I'm new here but not new to hiking forums or selling on them. I have lots of sales on other sites including several very satisfied customers on hammockforums. I take good care of my gear, I asses its condition honestly, I do my best to excel at communication with potential buyers, and I ship fast. Feel free to PM me if you would like to see some of my other sale threads on other forums.

Thanks for looking!