F/S Patagonia & Arcteryx Jackets- Great Deals!

I'm clearing out the closet and selling a few items.

Patagonia Rubicon Rider Jacket Size Small $130 shipped OB
O
This is a great jacket for skiing, snowboarding or just wearing around town. It's super warm and very comfy. This jacket has been used for one season. It is in great condition with no tears or any other structural damage. It shows some signs of use, but it is still in great shape for the most part. (See photos below) This jacket is a small, but it fits more like a medium. I wear a medium in most Patagonia stuff, but had to size down for this jacket. This is a great price as I've only used it for one season and this jacket retails for $299.

You can find out more about this jacket here

Front of jacket

Back of jacket

Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody Size Large $90 shipped OBO

This jacket is great as a belay jacket, layering piece for cold days or for wearing around town. It's warm for its weight, super comfortable and made out of durable material. Definitely one of the best jackets out there. This jacket has been used for a couple of years, but it's still got tons of loft and is in great shape, with no tears, abrasions, etc. It shows some signs of use, but those are pretty minimal. (See photos below) This is a great price as it has seen minimal use and this jacket retails for $229.

You can find out more about this jacket here

Front of jacket

Back of jacket

Paypal is preferred but checks are accepted as well.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags