FS: ZPacks 20 Degree Sleeping Bag

I am selling my ZPacks 20 degree sleeping bag. I originally sold this to another member, however, it was too short for him, so I allowed a return. Sorry, but sale of the bag this time will be final. Edit: he was 6'1'' and estimated the max user height to be about 5'10''

I purchased it new in July 2014 and it has only been used 10 nights. Very good condition (no rips, tears, or smells). May be some stray dog hairs. Always stored hanging in smoke-free home. I asked ZPacks to include a drawstring opening on the end of the footbox - it opens up to vent your feet and cinches shut when you want to seal in warmth. I found this makes the sleeping bag significantly more bearable in warmer weather. It has the standard 3/4-length #3 zipper on the back. Selling sleeping bag only (no stuff sacks, dry bags, storage bags, etc are included).

The details:

Size: "long" (normally fits up to 6'1'' tall per ZPacks, but the drawstring footbox limits max user height to approx 5'10'')
Girth: "regular", 56''
Temp Rating: 20 degrees
Weight: 19.2 oz (bag only, on my scale)I am asking $340 shipped CONUS. Please PM me with any questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags