FS: INOV-8 ROCLITE 286 GTX - SIZE 11

Brand new boots. I bought them as backups,but are no longer needed. Tried on and are true to size. They are size 11. I ONLY hike in Inov-8s, they are by far my favorite boot to hike in. You will not be disappointed in these boots.
Below is a cut and paste description.
I'm in need of Christmas money or I wouldn't sell these.
I would like to sell these for $125.00 CONUS.
Please PM me if interested or have questions. Thank you
ONLY 10 OUNCES PER BOOT!

[video=youtube_share;W51oSbWIscM]http://youtu.be/W51oSbWIscM[/video]

LIGHTWEIGHT, WATERPROOF PROTECTION

The Inov8 Men's Roclite 286 GTX Hiking Boot was designed for fell running (those nutty Brits) and quickly adopted by anyone who wanted to dash, stride, or sneak over rough terrain without heavy, bulky, traditional hiking boots. That includes minimalist shoe-wearers, day hikers, and even those who spend early fall enjoying archery and upland game hunting. This lightweight shoe puts less than a pound on each foot.
Fully lined with waterproof breathable Gore-Tex, this lightweight hiker prevents your toes from being victims of fast-running stream dunk-tank. The synthetic mesh upper helps minimize foot sweat and dries quickly. A 6mm foam insole adds underfoot cushion for all-day walking. Standard laces weave through a TPU lacing system that also provides side-to-side foot support when you're traveling over tricky terrain.
The heel-forefoot drop stays slight at only 6mm. That means your minimalist mindset stays in tact without sacrificing support and sole protection. The multi-fingered Meta-Shank II enhances midfoot protection while keeping this boot flexible. The Roclite rubber sole might turn you off of traditional hiking boots given how soft and pliable it is. Deep cleats feature studs on the surface so gripping the ground is stunning simple. You'll be shocked when scaling (seemingly) unclimbable inclines. Despite the designation as a male-modeled shoe, the precision fit lets all genders to revel in the waterproof protection of this lightweight, agile hiking boot.

Gore-Tex lining
Synthetic mesh upper
Lacing, TPU lacing system affixed to upper
6mm foam insole
EVA midsole, Meta-Shank II
Reinforced toe box
Roclite sole, studded deep cleats

Detail

Tags