DLSR Camera Y-Harness (Suspender Support): $25

I am selling my brand new Kinesis H344 -Y Harness suspender support only (no belt) for the Digital DSLR camera. I bought this for an adventure trip which got cancelled so never landed up using it. This can be used number of different ways and goes well with most hip belts should you want to use one. You can attach these to the loops on your jeans/pants directly as well (so you don't necessarily need a hip belt). I bought the new one for $40 with shipping and you can have this one for $25.

Quick Overview
Suspenders for holding up a belt or for redistributing the belt weight on your body. It can also be used to convert a tripod bag into a backpack.

Product Description
This is a low profile, yet comfortable piece of gear. It is primarily designed to hold up a Kinesis belt using a 3-point attachment system (two in front and one in the rear).
• One-piece “Y” 3-point suspender
• 6mm padding on the shoulder area
• Two-way adjustable sternum strap
• Wide 75mm-wide breathable 3mm mesh fabric on the inside surface
• Coated 200D nylon on the outer surface
• Low profile design
• Elastic section in back for more comfort
• 50mm webbing pig tail in the back
• Accepts adapter so small pouches can attach to front of the harness
• Velcro strips on the shoulder area
• The back section includes the removable adapter.

Specifications
Weight: 195 g, (7 oz.)
One size fits most…from about 165cm to 195cm (5'6" to 6'5")

If you are interested in buying please email me at [email protected] or call me on 202-250-1427. I will accept PayPal payments only and buyer pays the Pay Pal fees. I will ship the item for FREE.

Ketan

Front

Front 2

Back

Side

Detail

Tags