WTB/WTT: UL Tent needed

First a bit of a back story to explain... I had spinal surgery in May of this year as I was injured on the job. Here recently I had an opportunity to spend the weekend in the woods (with a fantastic group of friends by the way), and sadly being in the hammock caused me a good bit of pain. So for the time being I will be forced to the ground until my back allows me to sleep in my hammock without pain, not sure how long this may last which brings me to the need of "UL Tent" topic. First and foremost I am a hiker/backpacker and weight is always a huge topic for me, even more now because of my back. I am trying and hoping to get back out on the trail and do what I love to do, being in the woods is what matters most to me, how I sleep while out is not a factor of being out there. Just want to be pain free, or in as little pain as I can be. Sadly though I do not have a great deal of money to spend as I am on injury pay. I may have something to trade or add with a bit of money so please be upfront and honest with what you want for what you have. I am looking for a one person tent, must be less than 2# and prefer it to be closer to 1# in total weight. Must have a bug net as well, whether that be an inner net tent or attached too the tent itself. Thank you for any help you can offer me.

Detail

Tags