Bags Sale: Zpacks 40*reg/reg, Western Mountaineering HighLite Med, Marmot Pounder Med

Pictures> http://imgur.com/a/x8P5w

All bags have been stored hanging or in big, loose bags in a non-smoking home. No smells, no stains, no damage. All taken care of, just used to varying degrees.

Prices include CONUS shipping. PM any questions.

Zpacks 40* $200 (retail $340)
About two months of total use. I took closeups of the only concern I had, a little loose thread. You can see that all the stitching around it is completely intact, though. There's some discoloration along the top from being touched so much, I'd guess, since that's where my hands would naturally grab. Comes with a cuben fiber stuff sack.

Western Mountaineering HighLite $200 (retail $330)
About one month of total use. I would say this temp rating is conservative, which is really rare. I hate being cold and this kept me warm. Comes with stuff sack and a storage bag.

SOLD Marmot Pounder $40 (retail $110)
Discontinued series. Three yeras old but less than two weeks use. It's not that light, but it's cheap. Get it for your kid or as a spare so a friend without a bag can come along. That's what I used it for, hence not much use. Comes with storage bag.