Women's Scarpa Vapor V Climbing Shoes Size 6 US/ 37EU

Sells new for $148, buy these for $85! Worn ONCE.

Must be able to meet me around NE Colorado Springs, preferably Research Parkway / Powers area. Cash only please.

GREAT SPORT CLIMBING SHOE, but they run very small (and I like my shoes TIGHT). I personally would recommend sizing up 0.5 to 1 size for these shoes. I'm a women's sneaker size 6.5 with a narrow foot, and wear a size 5.5-6 in other brands of climbing shoes, but I would need a 6.5 in the Scarpa Vapor V. Worn once for a few sport climbing routes. Extremely small amount of wear at the toe, otherwise like new. When bought in brand new condition on the Scarpa website, these shoes are retailing at $148.00, so this is a great deal.

With sticky rubber and quick rip-and-stick straps, the Scarpa Vapor V rock shoes for women have the features you need for long days on hard sport routes and tricky bouldering problems.

The Vapor V is a slightly less technical design that utilizes two more user-friendly and quick hook-and-loop closures. Like the standard downturned Vapor, the V utilizes Bi-tension active randing, which focuses power on the toes, rather than cramming your toes painfully forward, giving immediate performance with less tension. These active rands are tensioned in ways in which the shoe stores and releases energy as the foot makes the movements crucial to climbing. Think good edging and confidence small holds and delicate moves.

Constructed on a cambered last, the Vapor shoes have down-turned toes that let you pull off fancy footwork on challenging climbs.

Toe boxes are made with Lorica® synthetic leather for good comfort and a fit that won't stretch out.

4mm Vibram XS Edge rubber grips the rock and endures regular wear.

Each shoe has 2 rip-and-stick? straps that are quick and easy to adjust.

The women's Scarpa Vapor V rock shoes have loops at the heels to ease entry. Ebay craigslist

Detail

Tags