FS 3 TENTS: BIBLER I YELLOW: LIGHTHEART DUO WEDGE GRAY: UNNA HILLEBERG GREEN

Everything listed comes from a pet/smoke free home; they are in like new condition unless otherwise noted. If you have any questions about fit/color/weight, etc..please just let me know.
Please use email address. rjones07 “at” san.rr.com

PRICES include shipping to the CONUS. PayPal only. Please include item description and shipping address at the time of payment. Purchase only – no trades - First response, first sold.
If no sale price is offered, reasonable best offers (BO) will be considered.

SHIPPING. Shipping only in the 48 lower states, unless buyer makes arrangements prior to sale.
All sales include shipping costs. Items will usually be shipped in 3-5 days.

READ item descriptions carefully. Specs for each are available on the web.
Items weighed by my scale in oz. but believed to be very close to reality. Measurements are approximate.

RETURNS. Returns will be accepted with the following conditions:
Item returned shipped by buyer within 7 days after buyer’s receipt of item.
Item returned in same condition as received and not used in field test.
Buyer pays return shipping costs.

1. FS BIBLER I TENT YELLOW

Black Diamond Bibler tent.
Free standing tent
Doors: 1
Capacity: 2 – a palace for one and ok for 2.
Weight: 4 lb. 11oz.
Dimensions: (82 x 48 x 48 x 42 in)
Packed Size : (6 x 19 in)
Area: (28 sq. ft.)
Season: 4
2-pole set up
Includes vestibule/pole-NOTE this vestibule was made for an original Bibler tent but can be jerry rigged to work with this one.

NOTE; WEAR &TEAR. This is a high-end tent at a low cost. I purchased this tent to be used as a lender tent for local Scouts. The Scouts did not care for it as well as I would have. The floor had several holes that have been sealed. There are several scrapes on the tent wall that have been sealed. I tested for leaks and did not find any but I cannot guarantee that there are none. Otherwise there are a lot of miles left in the tent.
This would make a good winter tent – car tent – base tent or even back yard tent for kids.

What is included:
Tent
Vestibule (see NOTE)
2 poles for tent and one for vestibule
Bag
NO stakes

$599.00 retail
$230.00 price2. FS LIGHTHEART DUO WEDGE TENT

Used very lightly on one trip.
One of the lightest 3 seasons fully enclosed 2 person tents on the market. Spacious, hybrid (single/double walled) design.
Utilizes just 2 trekking poles and an ultralight plastic ridge pole (provided) for support.
Weighs only 2.2 lbs.- includes ridge pole and stuff sack
Fabric- 3500 mm hydrostatic head waterproof fabric, 1.1 oz. silicone impregnated (silnylon).
Wedge added
2 large side entry doors
2 small vestibules for storing gear
8 inch Bathtub style floor
The center ridgepole provides full use of measured headroom and allows users to sit up and change clothes comfortably.
Seam sealed by manufacturer
Includes carbon awning pole 1 oz.
No states included.
Optional adjustable aluminum tent poles are available for purchase
Photos-tent is not well set up..started to rain.
Note photo with red is to show web better but is not of this tent.

Head Room 42 in.
Pockets 2
Doors 2
Floor Area 40 Sq. Ft.
Vestibules (2) 5.4 Sq. Ft.
Floor Dimensions L - 101 in. W - 55 in.
Material 1.1-oz./sq. yd. sil-nylon
Pole Length 125 - 130 cm.
Stakes Req. 8

What is included:
Tent
Lightheart bag
One carbon pole
NO stakes

Basic tent $325.
Seam sealing $35.
Carbon pole $30
Total Retail cost $400.
Price $260.

FS UNNA HILLEBERG TENT GREEN

http://backpackbrewer.wordpress.com/2011/04/02/hilleberg-unna-a-review/

I was planning several winter trips that are not to be plus I have excess tents on hand.

I purchased this tent as lightly used and I have only set it up in my yard. As good as new.
Photo with grey tent in back and all green closed are of this tent. Others are web photos.

Ease of Setup-Two sleeves let you insert the poles quickly like all HILLEBERG tunnel tents. Tighten the poles down and guy out the corners and the tent is ROCK SOLID in ~2 minutes tops.

Livability-HILLEBERG calls this a solo tent, but their views are generally rather conservative. The point here is that the Unna is a two-person tent, not a one-person tent.

You can remove the inner tent to have considerably more space. The 4-6” gap between the inner and outer tents can now be utilized for lounging and provides extra height to sit up. With the inner tent this same gap can be used to shelter boots or other small

Overview-The HILLEBERG Unna is the lightest double wall tent and one of the lightest freestanding winter tents. It provides bomber protection from high wind and snow loading, and is equally or more comfortable than many two-person single wall tents, even though HILLEBERG calls this a solo tent. Adaptability-remove the inner tent to save 18 oz. and create a more spacious floorless tent. The Unna is a favorite double wall tent for solo missions. It also performs well for going light with two people, particularly if you remove the inner tent.

What is included:
Tent
HILLEBERG bag
Two poles
12 stakes with bag

Retail price $598. HILLEBERG tents are rarely discounted.
Price $475.mg src="/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1391619850_98163.jpg" alt="1" width="550" height="413">