Quality Gear Sale - Kifaru, Enlightened Equipment, Gransfor, Etc.

All items are new, unused (no marks, tears, etc.) and unmodified, unless otherwise stated. All items include original peripherals (straps, storage bags, etc.). Quilts and blankets were stored hanging until the last month where they’ve been stored in sleeping bag storage sacks. All weights are on my postal scale.

Most items will ship via USPS Priority or UPS Ground depending on the size and cost. I’ll send tracking numbers once the items ship. Due to the large number of items here finding boxes is going to take a while so please expect items may not ship immediately. I’d expect items to ship within one week of sale.

The first “I’ll take it!” on this thread gets the item (I’ve got this thread on BPL as well). Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.

Kifaru Woobie, coyote/green, 23.0 oz., $140

Elightened Equipment Summer Quilt - This is a limited release synthetic quilt with sewn footbed, blue and yellow material. Paid $105, 17.8 oz., $100

Elightened Equipment 30* Quilt, 58" x 44" - I really like this quilt. It's light, warm and dries fast. It's going to sit for too long so I'd rather it go somewhere it will get used. It was bought for use as an overquilt so the bottom is 2" wider than a normal wide. The top measurement is the same as a normal wide. 850 fill, I believe, with 10d material inside and out. Black outside, grey inside. 17.7 oz plus 1.3 oz. for the included straps. Used two nights while wearing long top and bottoms. Paid $260 in mid-2013, $230

Sea to Summit Reactor Plus, used two nights while wearing long top and bottoms. Paid $60, 9.0 oz., $30

Gransfor Small Forest Axe, unused, paid $120, 34.3 oz., $95

Neoair xLite, paid $130, 8.0 oz., $110

Exped UL pillow medium, paid $30, 1.7 oz. $20

Steripen, bought used on Rokslide, 3.8 oz., $45

Black Diamond Distance Z-poles 120cm +carbide tips (2013), 12.8 oz., 1.0 oz. storage bag, $50