FS: MLD Grace cuben tarp, ZPacks Pertex top bivy

For sale, MLD Grace solo, cuben tarp, used two nights in the rain last weekend in SEKI. Line attached at top center ends and corners (six lines). This worked pretty good in the rain, but, if I could have set up the front away from the wind would have been nice, but due to the slope, had to set up the high end facing into the wind, still stayed dry. Factory stuff sack, attached line included 7.2 oz./204g. total. Shipped, $225 if in USA, new was $285. Paypal, add 3% if not paying as gift.

ZPacks bivy, Pertex Quantum GL top, cuben fiber bottom, bug netting insert over face and partially over chest, can be attached to loops inside bivy so it stays in place during the night. Can be removed as the top part is attached to the bivy by Velcro. Netting has numerous pull areas as I did not use the hard to squeeze clips that come attached to the bottom corners of the netting to clip it to the loops inside the bivy. I would replace those if I kept this. Very clean, inside and out, no pitch etc. My second attempt at a bivy, even though this one is much easier to get in and out of than others, I still did not like using it, I'll stay with a tent. Includes factory stuff sack and one line to either attach to a limb or if using poles, staked out using one stake not included 6.8oz./192g. $130 shipped if in USA, new was $195. Paypal, add 3% if not paying as gift.
**** Please email me**** PM's do not allow me to easily respond. Please post here, then send an email. Thank you.
hikerduane at aaahawk dot com
Duane