SOLD: maccat deluxe tarp

For sale, one used maccat deluxe tarp. I bought this tarp 5 years ago, used it alot, but it is still in very serviceable condition. (It has never leaked!) I have never left it out in the sun, have always stored it in a clean dry place in our smoke free home. Now, heres what I have done--------------At one time I added some doors to the front and back. (they didn't look very good so I have since removed them--you may see a few extra stitches on the front and back edges of the tarp) In addition to a few other little mods, you will find some tie straps on the top so you can furl the tarp like a sail when not using it (worked ok) some rings on the inside for a inner ridge line (to dry cloths on etc) And then there is one more thing...(not a big deal, but you need to know about it) I had origionally planned on adding some pull out points, 2 per side. I sewed 2 reinforc,ment patches on one side, but never got around to the other side. So on one side of the tarp there are 2 circular patches sewn to the side of the tarp--------in hind site, not a good idea, but I had no intention of selling the tarp at that time) I am selling this tarp because I have since switched to bridge hammocks, and this tarp is made for a gathered end hammock (and I really need a new set of trekking poles and this will pay for part of that purchase) (guy lines not included) $ 55 shipped conus