FS: Beanies, Cap, Buff, Balaclava

For sale: a pile of goodies gleaned from the hall closet (empty nest mode). All in excellent condition, Prices as noted plus $3 shipping per order regardless of the quantity.

PLEASE post your requests here vs PM only to help others know what has been sold (including ME).

Grey fleece neck gaiter/buff with Crystal Mountain logo, double layer, 11" across by 9" tall, 2oz, $5
=======================================================

Karrimor Polartec fleece beanie, medium size, measures 10" across, 1.2oz, $5

Mountain Hardwear high loft fleece beanie with Windstopper membrane and micofleece lining, women's large, measures 11" across, 2.2oz, $7.50

REI Thermo Earband,"one size" measures 10" across, 1.4oz, $5

"The REI Thermo Earband combines 2 high-performance fleeces to keep your ears warm, dry and safe from chilling wind.

Upper earband features Polartec® Wind Pro® check-pattern fleece; its wind-resistant, water-repellent and breathable nature will keep you warm and dry
Drop-down earband uses a lighter weight Wind Pro microfleece that is also wind resistant and breathable; fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent to shed rain and snow
Polartec Wind Pro fleece offers 4 times the wind protection of traditional fleece without compromising breathability
Lycra® spandex binding and shaping ensure a flexible, secure fit"

Seirus fleece balaclava, ventilated neoprene noise/mouth cover, Lycra binding on face opening, S/M size, 9" across neck and nose (widest points), 12" tall, 1.8oz, $7.50

Carhartt beanie, one size (Xl to me, measures 11 across), covers ears and back of neck well, 50/50 acrylic/wool outer layer, fleece inside. I like this design! $7.50.

Outdoor Research Ferrosi Cap, one size, fits to XL, folding brim for compact storage. The silver areas are mesh vents, 2oz, $10

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags