Backpacks and more

Well I have been shopping for 4 backpacks and 4 sleeping bags, yesterday the family and I went trying on every bag within a 60 mile radius of the house below is a list of the stuff we found we liked the most but we like a lot of them and I have already found some good deals online for the stuff but figured it doesn't hurt to post this and see if i can find a better deal ( Since I am dropping a lot of moneys on gear any savings will help ) Kids Pack: I am looking for 2 of them Osprey Jib 35 Dueter fox 30 North face Youth Terra 35 women's Pack: s/m Osprey Kyte 36 North Face Casimir 36 Or any womens osprey or north Face in the 35-40 L Range with adjustable shoulder straps ( just post it up and I will have her check it out) Mens:M Osprey Atmos 65 Osprey Exos 58 Any Osprey that is 58 Liters or Larger As for Sleeping bags here is what I am looking for to repurpose as a top quilt. Marmot Minimalist 40 Kelty Cosmic series has to compress to a 7 x 12 sack or smaller 40-60 degrees and less than 2.5 Pounds and Less than 70 Bucks ( That is what i can get a new one for, in those requirements) Thanks for your time