FS: lots of climbing gear, boots, climbing shoes, aid gear, skis and more!

Hello, I have a lot of gear that I no longer need or use. Some items are new and some are gently used. All the climbing gear was purchased new by myself, no falls on any of the items you see in the pictures. I would like to sell locally in Las Vegas, but I will ship if you are willing to buy all the items in bulk as contained in the same pic. If you buy everything together, I will give you a very good deal. Skis can be sold separately All prices do not include shipping, you pay for actual shipping and I will see which option is cheaper between USPS, UPS and Fedex. I only take Paypal unless you are local. PM or post with questions. Thank you for checking this out.

La Sportiva Oly Mons - size 45 - US 11 1/2. I bought them for an expedition that never happened. Used twice ice climbing. No boot is warmer than the Oly Mons. Virtually new. $350

Cheapest price I found on the internet for the Oly Mons is $790

Oly Mons $350

Climbing shoes

La Sportiva TC PRO - size 45 US 11 1/2. I had them resoled and put a new rand. They don't fit me anymore, never climbed in them after resoling them. The resole job alone was $75. 5.10 Spectre size 12 1/2. Plenty of life left in them. Scarpa size 11 1/2. Buy all 3 for $110.

brand new sole and rand. La Sportiva rubber

Full set of nuts and 1 hex with some doubles included. ABC Huevos, Black Diamond and Metolius. 1 Kong belay plate. 1 nut tool by BD. 3 x 48" Dyneema runners. All for $100

1 brand new - never used. DMM deadman $15

Metolius quarter dome haul bag. Virtually brand new. Never been on a wall. Only used once to the crag. $80

Metolius Quarter Dome

La Sportiva Trango Trek GTX - solid and sturdy backpacking boot. Hardly used them, maybe twice on short hikes. Sole virtually new. Size 45 US 11 1/2. $70

La Sportiva HI5 - the king of the backcountry. Brand new, still wrapped in plastic retails for $799. Buy for $450 + $45 Fedex or UPS shipping.

La Sportiva HI5 178

La Sportiva HI5 178

Rossignol A200 - Great nimble ski, tuned and waxed ready to go. Size is 162. I use them when I ski in the trees because they turn on a dime. There are some scratches on the bottom but they do no affect the quality of the skiing. $100 + $45 shipping.

freshly waxed

bindings included

2 CASSIN Alpine Aiders brand new. 2 Metolius step in speed aiders brand new. 2 Yates speed daisy chains - used once for a practice test. 1 FiFi hook brand new. None of the items have ever been on a wall. 1 BD 48" runner. All for $100

La Sportiva Trango Trek GTX