FS/T: M's L EB fleece vest and PS top, Marmot Gravity and Scree pant

All items are as described, and the pics are accurate color-wise on my monitor.
If I say "washed" it means at the recommended temperature in hypoallergenic detergent with no dye, perfume, or fabric softener, and hung to dry.
PM here, or email to: owenmcmurrey(at)hotmail.com(also my PayPal address)
Payment by check, postal money order, PayPal, it all spends the same.
Prices include shipment by USPS with delivery confirmation. Feel free to make an offer, possible trades list at bottom.

-Marmot Gravity jacket. Men's size Large, Gargoyle/Beluga.
Old model M2 softshell. More breathable, but not windproof like the newer ones.
As new, never worn outside or washed. The Velcro hasn't even been undone from the cuffs.
Bought as a spare. Love the jacket, but too warm to hike in where I live, so the other one gets used as a casual wear jacket, while this one lives in a spare bedroom's closet.
$75 shipped.

-Marmot Scree pant. Men's size Large/SHORT(34-36" waist/30" inseam), Gargoyle.
M3 softshell. Predates the models from the last couple of years that have a numerical waist size, and also has a more generous cut that isn't as tight around the hips/crotch.
Worn on a walk around the neighborhood, and washed once.
Bought as a spare. My favorite pants, but too large for me. Have an identical pair that I have to use a belt with. Bought the second pair after falling in love with them, and not being able to find a Medium anywhere. After finding the Medium/Short, it is the only pant I wear outdoors in cool to cold weather.
$60 shipped.

-Eddie Bauer PowerStretch 1/4 zip. Men's size Large, blue with black side panels.
PowerStretch fleece.
Worn inside the house, and washed once.
Bought as a spare(got 1, bought 2 more). Another excellent layer, but warmer than I can typically use in the South. These were originally $79.99.
$38 shipped.
-Eddie Bauer 365 recycled fleece vest. Men's size Large, "Sapphire"(it's blue!) with black chest pocket and side panels.
Polartech Classic 200.
Worn inside the house, and washed once.
$20 shipped or $10 with any of the above items, just say you want it.

-LL Bean Fitness Fleece 1/4 zip. Men's size Large, light grey in color.
Washed once, never worn.
Bought as a spare(got 1, bought 2 more).
$15 shipped or $5 with any of the above items, just say you want it.

Trades I would be interested in(+/- $$, whichever way):
-Marmot Scree pant, Medium/Short, particularly in the "Tarmac" color(or WTB!). I cannot wear the newer, slimmer cut Scree pants-quite indecent on me...
-Rab(ID) eVent Shortie gaiters(L/XL) or Latok Mid gaiter(L)
-Evernew Titanium DX alcohol stove set
-Exped Synmat UL7 size M
-Patagonia Capilene 1 top size L(new only)
-Patagonia Capilene 1 or 3 bottom size M(new only)