Patagonia Super Alpine Bibs -Brand New

Brand New...300
.00 willing to take a hit. Retails 599.00
Size medium
I'm 5'8, 150lbs, usually wear 30/30's. I tried them on at home with my layer system for an ice climbing trip in canada. Did a small workout to see if they would be encumbersome...they were NOT! Nice fit.
Designed for the athlete who goes big, whether it's climbing remote peaks, traversing across desolate landscape or shredding on huge mountains, the Patagonia Super Alpine Bib can go to battle. The 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric is guaranteed waterproof and breathable. The face fabric—40D nylon with 150D nylon placed in high-abrasion areas—is durable to withstand light contact with a crampon or ski edge, and feature an additional DWR treatment so moisture beads up and rolls off.

Form meets function with the Super Alpine Bib. Full-coverage bibs with hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders and drop-seat configuration provide full coverage, and the articulated seat and knees move easily with you through mountainous terrain. This bib has harness- and pack-compatible chest and thigh pockets with bulk-reducing Slim Zips, so it won't rub you the wrong way or slow you down when you need to grab gear quickly. The chest pockets are bellowed so that they fold flat against your chest. Patagonia has thought about the hassle of boots with this bib, too. The lower leg is ski-boot compatible and has external scuff guards and adjustable internal gaiters, and the watertight full size zips keep weather out when you need it and can offer ventilation and ease with taking boots on and off. Now, you just have to get to the mountain.

Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro
40D nylon shell with 150D nylon reinforcements
DWR coating
Fully taped seams
Regular fit
Hook-and-loop adjustable full-coverage bibs
Side zip vents

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags