Great Winter or 3 season bag, Feathered Friends Vireo, Moss Green, 68 inch, 22oz, 15 degree bag, no zipper

New Feathered Friends Vireo nano with extra 6 oz 850 fill, used on about 4 weekend trips but looks new. asked them to overfill top of the bag.
No jacket needed for 3 season 22 oz bag, with Helios good for winter.
I used this bag on Mt Baldy last weekend at 28 degrees with 40 mile an hour winds and I was so toasty I left the top of bag open until about 4 am with it cooled down even further.

$250 free shipping conus, use family or Friend on paypal or add 3% to cover fees.
retailed for $409.53 with tax and shipping

Great Bag if used with warm jacket

The Nano shell is almost waterproof. I tested it in the rain with another nano bag, left the bag in the rain for 30 minutes, weighed it before and after and it had gained 4 oz of weight where the label had soaked up water but the bag was bone dry. Great 3 season bag or winter bag with layers.

(if you want to put a $50 deposit down then I will hold it for you until you pay the full amount)

total weight 68" 22 oz on my scale

The Vireo was designed with a single purpose in mind; fast and light alpine climbs where every gram counts. With no hood, no zipper and a variable fill (the lower half is rated at 25ºF / -4ºC, the upper half 45ºF / 7ºC) the Vireo shaves every last ounce. Designed to primarily be used with our down jackets for maximum efficiency. The Vireo UL is the lightest sleeping bag we make.

No zipper to conserve weight and bulk
• Drawcord on open end to cinch off apertures
• Designed to be worn with a down jacket for upper-body warmth
• Differential fills - lower half is filled to 25ºF while the top half is filled to 45ºF

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags