FS: Sleeping Pads - POE Ether Thermo 6 & Klymit Static V (mod') CHEAP

Selling a couple of sleeping pads that are now redundant as I've just received a TAR NeoAir Xlite for my birthday (Thanks to my girlfriend).

Pad #1 is a Pacific Outdoor Equipment (POE) Ether Thermo 6 inflatable pad.

Regular size so 72" length by 20" width x 2.5" height (actually measured as 19" width and 3" height). This one has synthetic insulation in the tubes to provide a claimed R rating of 6.8, and anti-fungal treatment to stop the insulation degrading. This thing is plenty warm. I bought this in 2010 and used it over about a dozen nights, always carefully and its never had any repairs, excellent condition. Weight is 21.55oz for the pad and 0.95oz for the stuff sack and repair kit.

I'm looking for $45 including shipping to 50 states (paypal friends and family or you pay the 3%)
Pad #2 is a modified Klymit Static V. This is a catch and release I bought on Gear Swap a month or two ago. Its a regular size static V (23" width) that has been cut down in length to 62", kind of extended torso size. It was modified by the previous owner and they've done an excellent job (clean lines/seals and I've left it inflated for 24 hours with no leakage). Also has some silicone dots on the bottom to reduce slipperiness. It's very comfy and if it weren't for the new Neoair I just received this would be my goto pad for extended summer use (the extra width is really nice). I only used this for 1 night, and I think the previous owner barely used it as its in excellent condition. Weight is 14.65oz for the pad and 0.55oz for the stuff sack and repair kit.

I'm looking for $35 shipped to 50 states (paypal friends and family or you pay the 3%).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags