For sale cheap hammock and two sweet packs

Hammock is from china and has a brand name on in called one road. It is small and fairly light and probably best for a child or small adult. Unused. Just the hammock. No suspension. 13 dollars

This next pack reminds me of the old golite ion but in a much more rustic homemade style. It is sleek. The sternum strap is made from a headlamp. Well used with two small scratch holes in the bottom. Front pocket. Thin little hip belt. I am 6 '1" and it always felt a little small for me. Cool pack made by someone and bought here many years ago. The pictures are squat but the pack is long lean and mean 19 dollars
My beloved cilogear 45 liter work sack has served me well. Other than some dirt and fading, this pack shows very little wear. It is rugged and adaptable to a wide variety of terrain, weights, and conditions. A great pack for hauling water and bush whacking in the desert. I am looking to get a 60L work sack to be able to fit more gear for my daughters. Bought off of gear swap here a few years back. I only like to have one pack so this one has to go before I get the other. Comes with lid and as many of the straps as I can find. 149 dollars

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags