FS: Patagonia Gift Card - Save extra 10% on Outlet sale now & Retail Sale Feb. 19

Next week Wednesday, Feb. 19, all Patagonia stores will have a 50% off sale, and the outlets, including Dillon, MT and Reno, NV which do mail order, have a 40% off sale raging all weekend and early next week.

Give yourself an extra 10% off with this gift card. Who doesn’t love new gear, but COL (cry out loud) with a major service my car needs it more than I do now.

$538.84 less 10% = $484.96 I’ll even pay the Paypal fees.

Cash Paypal accepted – please PM for paypal address.

You absolutely don’t need the physical card, all you need is the number and PIN which I’ll email you (and it’s safer than mailing).

If for some reason you’d like the physical card, please include $5.80 for US Priority Mail CONUS, and extra insurance for the value of the card if you like.

If you like, I can also purchase an item for you if you send payment first.

Buy with confidence – I’m a longtime Life member, have organized two of the largest group buys on BPL including about 25 pairs of snowshoes from one of the top manufacturers and 8 of Roger Caffin’s ultralight stoves, and have bought from other members and sold a bunch of gear on BPL over the years. Have also participated in several GGG Bay Area gatherings and posted photos and have met many fellow members.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags