FS: BD Stance Belay Hoody

Just got this jacket, but unfortunately it doesn't fit and I can't return it. The jacket is awesome just doesn't fit my body. I have a bad habit of cutting tags before trying things on, and that's the only reason these are cut. Jacket has never been worn inside or out. Just tried on and now for sale to you. I'm bummed that it doesn't fit, but my loss is your gain.

From BD:

When the ground is 600 feet below and the crux WI5 pitch looms overhead, the pressure goes to the leader. For the belayer, there's the Black Diamond Stance Belay Hoody, optimized for highly insulating, on-route warmth. Our midweight belay jacket built with PrimaLoft® ONE and a lightweight Pertex® shell, the Stance Belay Hoody easily compresses into a bullet pack, repels nasty mountain weather and insulates even when wet. Hand, chest and internal drop pockets store gloves, food and other essentials.

Adjustable, climbing helmet-compatible hood
Zippered chest pocket, two zippered hand pockets, two internal drop pockets,
internal stretch media pocket
Stretch gusset cuffs
Drawcord hem
Specs:
Country of Origin : BD
Materials : Pertex® shell (30d 50 g/m2, plain-weave nylon with DWR) with PrimaLoft Synergy® insulation (80 g/m2) on the body and PrimaLoft® ONE insulation (60 g/m2) on underam and sidepanels

MSRP: $229

$180 and it's yours.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags