Spring Cleaning Sale (Clark Hammock in here)

Hi everybody, I have officially been ultra lighting for enough months now that im willing to part with my old gear. Unless otherwise noted all of this is slightly used with no damage. I will ship to the continental USA, and shipping is not included as there are a lot of different weights to these. Ill try to keep up with this post in a timely manner but after putting sold in the thread please PM me also so I can keep track. So on with the show $80.00 - Therm-a-rest ProLite Sleeping Pad (L,72in,16OZ) The original bag is long gone, but it was never for repacking IMO. It does have two EZ clip lightweight straps for packing. $40.00 - Colman 40deg-60deg warm weather sleeping bag, (synthetic, 1lbs 5OZ) adult big and tall. Color is a sort of blue purple. includes original stuff sack. $350.00 - Clark NX-250. I traded out the original ropes with whoopie slings. includes the rain fly. this model has a built in bug net and weather shield. Does Not include original poles. This link has replacement ideas, they cost about 10 bucks at harbor freight. (https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ad.php?t=33974) $30.00 - Jetboil FluxRing Fry Pan - 8". This has never been used at all, and is in perfect condition. $40.00 - REi Rain Jacket (XLT, 1lbs 2OZ)black on the outside, speckled white on the inside. This packs into its own pocket to about the size of a large orange. I wore this one time, except for some wrinkles its in perfect condition.