FS: bd ice axes, 5.10, la sportive shoes, crampons, bd pack, quick draws, biners x4, TCU

I have a pair of evolv defy shoes, great condition, no significant wear, just outgrew them-$60 I have a pair of La Sportiva turantulace, some wear at the tip of right toe. Could probably be resoled-$45. 5 dirtbag draws with Omega Pacific omegalite caribiners, and wild country dogbones. I bought the biners and dogbones from two separate people, and have never used them as quickdraws. $8 per draw or $40 for all 5 Black diamond Demon duffel bag. Good bag, a little wear on the logo, includes rope tarp and hip belt $50. Metolius number 1 TCU, place once, never fallen on, I bought the corresponding sized mastercam-$45 Yellow Black Diamond x4. Placed and weighted as part of an anchor, never fallen on $55. Pair of black diamond shrike axes good condition, $150 OBO for the pair. Grivel leashes free with axes. Grivel 2f step in crampons used but recently sharpened. $50 OBO. Pm me if interested, have questions or for more pictures.

Grivel 2f crampons

Leashes

Axes

Pack

Draws and tcu

Bd x4