FS- fantastic winter inner tent for a GL SL5- a Hilleberg Unna; ("Franken" GL/Hille)

Selling a Hilleberg Unna ( the regular solid) inner tent. This inner is brand new- never used, and only set up on carpet inside my house. Selling because I have (2) of these and am selling the new one. This works great inside a GoLite SL 5.

It makes a SL5 like a large GL/ Hille hybrid- with a HUGE vestibule ( only takes up 1/2 of the SL5. Would be a winter palace for one, as the Unna is very big for one person. Just like Hilleberg tent setup, you can leave this inner inside the SL 5 when using both, or you can attach and detach during set up and take down. Your choice.

This inner is easy to set up for use inside the SL5 ( and maybe likely to fit inside other Pyramid shelters with same shape and size). For others ( besides the SL5), you may just have to sew in some inner connection loops. For the SL5, I just attached it to the inner connection loops that are already there for the SL5 nest. And also hung it from the top loop that is already in the SL5. I just used very lightweight/ strong mason line. The first time I did it with my other one- it took hardly no time at all and it was easy!

I am selling this new one just the way it came from Hilleberg- without any mason cord attached. On my other one, I also cut off the metal zipper pulls and attached lightweight cord for zipper pulls instead. This one I am selling has the metal zipper pulls just like it came from Hilleberg.

Hilleberg quotes the weight of its inner net tent that they sell ( not this one) as weighing 24 oz. I have one of the Unna net tents, and it weighs 22.35 oz. And the inner Unna solid tent that I am selling here weighs 22.90 oz on my accurate scale.

*** Selling Unna solid inner tent for $120 plus $10 ( $130 total) to ship in the CONUS. ( Price is going to be firm)

**Will accept- (Paypal; Money order, cashiers check, etc) For PP- either add 3% for fees, or use the personal option.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags