Spring Cleaning Sale - Assorted Outdoor Gear

Koflach Arctis Expe Boots $200 -- Classic yellow plastic double boots for mountaineering and ice climbing. In good used condition with green Superfeet insoles. They have some scuffs on the plastic and the laces on the liners are worn, but remain 100% functional and have years of life left. US Men's 8 size. Retail is $429, asking $200 (includes insoles).

Sierra Designs Electron RC 2 Tent $150 -- Brand new condition 2 person 3 season tent in original package. Purchased in 2009 and never used. Discontinued model.

Merrell Chameleon Arc 2 Rival Boots $100 -- All leather weatherproof hiking boots in great shape with less than 30 miles on them. Lightweight, with beautiful soft leather and Vibram soles. Women's size 8 (tends to run small/narrow). Retail is $150, asking $100. www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/24687W/56055/Women>>>

Julbo Explorer XL Glacier Glasses $80 -- Mountaineering sunglasses for long days on the snow. Used for one 12 day mountaineering trip in Ecuador. White frame with Spectron 4 lens and removable sun shades. Comes with original case. Retail $125, asking $80. julbousa.com/mountain/explorer-xl/

RBH Designs Vapor Mitts $100 -- Black vapor barrier mittens with fleece liner. Excellent condition and like new. These were given to me as a Christmas present in 2008 or 2009, and I used them maybe a couple of times before deciding that they weren't for me. New retail price is $145, asking $100. www.rbhdesigns.com/product/30/vapor-mitt.htm

156cm Burton Snowboard with Women's size 8 boots and clip in bindings $50 -- In used condition, but with plenty of life left.

All items are located in Keene, NH and prices listed are for local pickup. I will ship, but the buyer is to cover the shipping costs.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags