Pillows for Sale- Black Rock and AHE Snoring Cub

I have two pillows for sale. Black Rock Down Pillow "Each one is carefully constructed from ultra light ripstop, lined with a soft wicking fabric for your face and filled with premium 900 loft goose down. At only 2oz you can stuff the pillow in its bag for on the trail. Compressible to the size of an orange, it will pack anywhere. When you arrive, clip it to your hammock to keep it in place while you sleep." List price $65, I'll let it go for $35 Arrowhead Equipment Snoring Cub Pillow "Just what you need to make your hammock so much more comfortable you won't believe the difference. Our pillows are made with Climashieldâ„¢ insulation, it is very compressible, warm and light weight. We offer them in 1.1 oz to the yard ripstop nylon. The Cub is 5"X9" with 3" of loft and weighs in the included stuff sack 3 ounces. Pillows include a 24" shock cord/clip suspension line that clipped to a ridge line in a hammock will tether the pillow in place at the head end of the hammock and keep it from sliding down should the user move around during the night." List Price $15, I'll let it go for $10. Neither of them have actually been camping. I just prefer the size of the AHE Snoring Bear Pillow over anything else I've tried. I know there are a lot of folks out there that like these so someone might as well enjoy them. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. I prefer PayPal Per HF rules, the first "I'll take it" posted here gets it. Swampfox

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags