FS: GoLite JAM 35 (medium) black/gray

Looking to sell my GoLite JAM 35. It is the current model in size medium. The color is gray/black, GoLite called it "grease" which is not currently offered. The pack does not have any damage and has only seen 1 season of use, however I have too many packs and a baby on the way so this needs to go.

Please be aware I made the following modifications to the bag:
*All the straps have had some of the excess length trimmed and sewn except for the belt, which is the original length.
*The hydration sleeve was carefully removed, the pad sleeve and pad however are intact.
*The small stretch pockets inside of the hip belt pockets were removed (see pic)
*The stock drawstring cord stopper was removed and replaced with a standard cord stop (see pic)
*The rubber zipper pulls on the hip belt pockets have been replaced with nylon cord (see pic)
*The reflective GoLite logos were removed from the shoulder straps and sternum strap

With these modifications the pack weighs 25.2 ounces on my scale. I am looking for $75.00 shipped CONUS, PayPal gift option or you pay processing fee. PM if interested.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags