For Sale: BD C4s, Aliens,Arctyrx alpha sv, Grigri etc.

I am selling a rack and some gear for a friend who is taking a breather from climbing and really needs the money. I cant dedicate too much time to this right now so I am not selling gear piece by piece, and I would prfer the buyers be capable of local pick up in northern Colorado. If you want to buy most of the rack, or the Arcteryx jacket, then I will ship them. Also, I don't get online all that often so calling me is the prefered way to get in touch (970-227-0642). I will remove the items as they sell as promtly as possible. Thanks!

All cams that I list will come with a biner.

(1) Purple TCU -$25

All Aliens SOLD
SOLD AS A SET -$80
(1) Nearly unused black blue offset alien -$40
(1) Nearly unused green yellow offset alien-$40

SOLD AS A SET -$166
(2) Green aliens -$55
(2) Yellow aliens -$55
(1) Grey alien-$28
(1) Red alien-$28

SOLD AS A SET -$169
(1) .75 BD -$40
(1) 1 BD -$42
(1) 2 BD-$42
(1) 3 BD-$45
Hardly used Grigri -$65
Arcteryx Alpha Sv Hardshell Sz.large. New this jacket runs in the $650 range. This jacket was used lightly for two seasons, has a little wear, but still bombproof. $300 or make offer.

Grivel ice screws. None of these have taken falls and they are still pretty sharp. Selling only as a set. Will include a screamer. -$85

Black Diamond Ice Axe 25.5' long -$45
Feel free to give me a call if you are interested, I probably won't respond via MP or email.There are other items I dont have time to post right now too, like a set of draws and hexes. If you want to buy multiple sets I will ship. If you want to buy everything we can strike a deal for a little better prices. 970-227-0642. Cheers!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags