FS: Clean, Caldera Cone, 12-10 stove w/ REI .9L non-stick pot, caddy

Selling off a few more stove systems. I bought this a few years ago and loved it. I can get away with a smaller system now, so I want to move this out of my closet. Cone works with "Evernew 900ml short pots + ECA183, REI Ti-ware 900 + Vargo 900ml short". Includes the cone in very good, clean shape, I used it on two bp vacations, REI .9L, titanium, non-stick pot w/lid, some of the non-stick has been scoured off the bottom, as when you add powdered milk to meals, the milk seems to stick to the bottom Has been cleaned very good, normal discoloration (bluing) of outside bottom of pot, other wise very nice condition, no dents, nor to lid. A used, but nice shape, 12-10 stove and an unopened, TD fuel bottle with the small measuring cup they use, plus the clean, unused caddy.
Cone, 12-10 stove, caddy, pot w/lid, fuel bottle/measure.

Shipping to the US of A, Priority Mail as soon as I get a box. Paypal friend/family or add 3%.

$45 shipped. My email and Paypal addy are the SAME. I could ship this out early next week. I'm at home, my puter here works slow, I can try to post pics later or by Monday evening. PM is set up or send an email.

hikerduane at aaahawk dot com
Duane

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags