FS: Jetboil zip, 180vl and fenix Ld22

Hi guys. Got some gear here thats not being used and thought someone else could use it. Sale is for CONUS only and prices include shipping and ill cover paypal fees. Paypal only please. The only trade id be intrested in is a nice 3 season down bag in long. If you have any questions fill free to pm me. First " ill take it" gets it. Then follow up with a pm please. 1) lightly used jet boil zip. Used on a couple weekend backpack trips only to boil water in. Canister not included. $55 tyd 2) 180vl with a diy alcohol stove. Kit weighs 6.5 oz. Used it for a couple wood burn tests, then cleaned, and as a stand/ windscreen for several different alcohol stove tests. Never used it for this but you could also grill a steak on it if you dont like the coal method. $30 tyd 3) fenix LD22 flashlight. This has seen very little use and was stored in my edc backpack in my truck for a few months. I only used sanyo eneloops in it. Comes with the box and all accessories except the AA batterys. $45 tyd Thanks for looking (pics to be posted shortly) -Tony

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags