FS: Alpine climbing clothes and more! MHW / OR / Marmot

All items will be shipped USPS priority flat rate. Prices will include shipping, if you want bigger boxes than what I list for the down items to be less compressed you will need to let me know and pay the extra amount look here - postcalc.usps.com/ . More pictures of items upon specific request. I have removed all loosely attached tags from all garments. Open to trade, I am looking for a pair of medium synthetic insulating full side zip pants. If the picture still exists it is still for sale unless I get a rush of messages which I will sort out asap. Local tahoe pickup is rad and cheaper otherwise PP gift option. Thanks for looking!

1) Marmot Zeus 1/2 Zip Down Jacket - Men's Black Medium. Retail Cost: $185 Asking $80. This is in great condition, never compressed and worn maybe 5-8 times for short periods, a few feathers say hi here and there nothing major. (Medium flat rate box)

2) Mountain Hardwear Chillwave Down Parka - Men's Black Medium. Retail Cost: $375 Asking $185. This jacket has only been worn on one outing and has always been stored fully lofted. It is super clean with absolutely no defects, dirt, stains etc. (Large flat rate box)

3) Mountain Hardwear Nilas Insulated Bibs - Men's Shark Medium/Regular. Retail Cost: $475 Asking $250. These are BRAND SPANKIN NEW without tags. I have played layering dress up a few times but these have not left my room and have been stored fully lofted. (Large flat rate box)

4) Dakine Torque 1/4-Zip Fleece Shirt - Men's Charcoal Medium. Retail Cost: $60 Asking $25. This has been used on only one occasion, otherwise stored with my other fleece clothing. It is super soft with no signs of wear/breaking in.

5) The North Face Surgent Fleece Pant - Men's Tnf Black Medium/Regular. Retail Cost: $50 Asking 25. These too have only been used on one short occasion. Stored with my other fleece showing no signs of wear, super soft interior. Long legs for a Medium (I am 5'7")

6) REI Shuksan Pants with eVent Fabric - Men's 34W/30L. Retail $240 Asking $65(Defect). These pants were bought at an REI garage sale with two teeth missing from the right leg side zip just below the knee. I "froze" that section of the zipper so it wouldn't come off track by crimping a small gauge wire into a oval on either side of the missing teeth. Then I applied a silicon alternative that I use for many repair jobs (Lexel) to the section to seal it. Both steps can be undone if you can find someone to fix the missing teeth (dentist?) to regain full functionality of these burly pants. They also have a tiny poke near the reinforcement at the bottom of the right leg, its not a biggie check pics. Other then those two things these are in great condition showing no signs of wear or loss of water repellent integrity. They have been Nikwax Tech Washed and treated with TX Direct Spray.

7) Outdoor Research Cirque Softshell Pant - Men's Black Medium. Retail $140 Asking $75. These pants have been used on 3 volcanoes in Ecuador and Shasta once. They are in excellent condition with no signs of wear they appear near new. If these were on, so were gaiters. These have been Nikwax Tech Washed and Softshell Proof sprayed.

8) Sierra Designs Hurricane Pant - Men's Black Large. Retail $54 Asking $24. These pants were bought at an REI garage sale. I had to repair the draw string as it broke towards the back of the pant. This required making a small hole to work the broken ends together so I could sew them. I then gave it a light wrap with tape so it was smooth and could freely travel through the drawstring channel which was unnecessary because it doesn't need to move! Oh well, they are in excellent condition and very clean. I have not used them and they do not appear to have seen much if any real use before the return.

9) Columbia Silver Ridge Cargo Short - Men's Gravel 32x10. Retail Cost: $45 Asking $30. These are in excellent condition and have been worn once. The pics dont show the belt but it will be included. I like these shorts but am transitioning exclusively to 2 in 1 stretchy shorts.

10) Rock Empire Apache Youth Climbing Harness. Retail $50 Asking $30. This is unused, my young gaming nephews cant quite make the approach to my local crag without making me want to push them back down the mountainside... D=

11) Petzl Elios Helmet - Grey Size 2 (53-61cm). Retail $65 Asking $30. This is in good condition, I like my half dome more.

Shuksan3

Shuksan4

Shuksan5

Shuksan6

OR Cirque

OR Cirque

OR Cirque

OR Cirque

Sierra Designs Hurricane

Sierra Designs Hurricane

Sierra Designs Hurricane Repair

Sierra Designs Hurricane