FS: Closet CLEAN-OUT! Ski and climbing gear

I am selling everything that I do not need or use! Here is the item list and prices:

Climbing Gear:
-BD newer model Momentum Harness: $25.00 (excellent condition used maybe 4 days)
-set of 4 BD LiveWire quick draws: $40.00 (excellent condition)
-set of 10 DMM stoppers: $40.00 (excellent condition)
-set of 15 random wiregate/nonlocking niners: $30.00 (good-excellent condition)
-set of 6 Brand new locking niners: $25.00 (Brand NEW! never used)
-A Pair of Petzl DART ice/technical crampons: $65.00 (very good condition, i have extra bars to accommodate large and small feet
-A pair of La Sportiva Solutions, sz. 41.5: $35.00 (very good for the price, no resole needed)
-a pair of Petzl Vasuk mountaineering crampons: $40.00 (excellent condition)
- a set of 5 older Ice Screws: $50.00 (good condition, functionally sound)
-BD venom Ice AXE: $40.00 (excellent condition, like new)
-BD raven Ice AXE: $40.00 (excellent condition, like new)
- A pair of garment/scott voodoo telemark boots, sz. 28.5: $250.00 (these were bought this year and are in top notch shape, scott purchased garment last fall so these are basically the same as last years garment voodoo except with scott's name on them and an updated liner.
Ski Gear:
-BD avalung Pack: $40.00 (older but functionally sound)
-Garmont/Scott Voodoo Telemark boots, sz. 28.5: $250.00 (see above description)
-Volkl BC skins, size fits 175-180 length skis: $60.00 (used once, awesome light weight skins, may need to rig the BD skin tips to fit skis because these are designed to fit skis that come with a hole drilled in the front, but are super awesome skins the best I've ever used
-BD Carbon telescopic poles: $70.00 (bought this year, some scratches but excellent condition)
-Smith I/O goggles w/ two lenses and bag: $100.00 (bought this year, excellent condition)
-Full Tilt tom Wallish Boots, sz. 27.5: $175.00 (excellent shape but one boot is missing a buckle, can be purchased at any full tilt retailer, can't beat the intuition liner)
-BD Compact avi shovel: $20.00 (good condition)
-Mammut ski Jacket, sz. L: $70.00 (good condition but there was a rip in the right arm, I sewed it together myself, hardly noticeable, retails for $400.00, awesome jacket for the price)

…..IF INTERESTED PLEASE email me directly at [email protected] for a faster response. (prices DO NOT include shipping, but i can work with you on that and will ship the cheapest possible way)