FS: 5.10 Moccasym Shoes and Boreal Vintage High Tops

These are lightly worn 5.10 Moccasym Rock Climbing Shoes that have only been used a couple of times. Look new. Bottoms still have almost perfect edges and the soles show very little wear at all. I was jazzed about these shoes, but they are just too small for me. Fit very snug and tight while still being an easy on and off as a slip on.

Size: They say 12 on them, but I wear a 12 and they are too small for me by about half to a full size. My big toes cannot lie flat and curl up. If you wear a 11 or perhaps 11 1/2, these would be perfect for you.

The Moccasym Climbing Shoe by Five Ten is the perfect second shoe for every climber, comfortable and built on our Anasazi last. These slippers have been used to on sight 5.14, but perform great on everything from boulder problems to multi-pitch sport routes.

FEATURES of the Five Ten Moccasym Climbing Shoe
Closure: Elastic
Outsole: Stealth C4 known for high friction and excellent edging

Asking $60 firm
In addition, I have a pair of size 7 Boreal High top Gore Tex shoes. Worn on a few occasions, but as you can see, sole is in good condition with good edges. There is a lot of sole left in these. May be a bit small for a person with a street size 7. May work better for a person with a size 6 or 6 and a half. Asking $30

Detail

Tags