FS: GG Spinntwinn and Bearpaw Minimalist Bug Net/Bivy

First up is a Gossamer Gear Spinntwinn. I bought this used a few months ago on Gear-swap, great condition, I only used it a few times. Comes with original guylines, spinnaker stuffsack, and it's already seamsealed. Weighs about 10oz including guylines and stuffsack. Reduced to $135 shipped.

-----SOLD-------Second up is a bug net/bivy from Bearpaw Wilderness Designs. This is the Minimalist 1 model with a semi-sloped ridgeline (horizontal for 1/3 of the length, then it slopes down), silnylon floor, and has 10 tie-outs (4 on the ridgeline, 4 on the bottom corners, and 2 mid-way on the sides). You can get an idea of the tie-outs in the pics below. Comes with 3 elasticated cords and mitten hooks to hang on ridgelin. The zipper goes across the head end and down the left-hand side (default BPWD arrangement). Weighs 8.45oz with elasticated cords and mitten hooks, no stuffsack with this I'm afraid. SOLD for $70 shipped.Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Only selling because I intended to use the tarp for 1 and 2 person use (and the bug net for just me), turns out the girlfriend is not keen so I'm just sticking with my solo shelter kit for now.