FS: 9 year old TarpTent, floorless Squall, nice condition

I bought this a couple of months ago thinking it might be big enough for my girlfriend and I. I pitched it once and its going to be too small for two.

Original Thread info
"One owner. I seam sealed it per Henrys instructions when I received it, looks professional. Beak... tiny stuff sack, front and rear poles, after market stuff sack for the tarp, poles usually get stored separate, used polycryo gc, weight 25 or 26 oz, cant recall from this weekend. Front pole has slight bend from having rocks put under the end to take up slack in the line or to raise the front height. Rear pole has some slight scuffs from putting rocks up against them to help hold them in place. Never has leaked. Just checked front netting, a half dozen very small pull spots in the netting, one or two spots you could almost get the head of a straight pin in, still bug proof, I've never had issues."

I would just like to add that there are one or two tears in the netting at the footend and that the aftermarket stuff sack is a granite gear with some wear including some small holes.

I paid $78
I would like $60 shipped

Original Thread Pics

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags