FS: Therm-A-Rest Haven 20

I would like to sell my Them-A-Rest Haven 20 sleep system. This is my first post and so I hope the image above works lol. The bag has only been used TWICE and I have everything that is included in the system. It comes with the bag, pad straps for square sleeping pads, a mesh storage bag, and a stuff sack. The bag is rated to 20 degrees when integrated with a mummy-shaped pad. I've used it with a Big Agnes Air-core as well as my Therm-A-Rest Neoair xlite with out a problem. The bag weighs only 22 oz. which is why I purchased it, that and the attractive price. I will tell you now if you are not familiar with the haven, it does not have a back portion or zippers. If you're worried about the radical design, don't be. I have had zero problem getting in or out of the bag. Honestly, I'm selling the bag because it is to warm for me. I sleep very, very warm and even on a trip into the 23 degree range, I was way to warm in this bag. I'm wanting to replace it with a 40 degree bag, and just incorporate a bag liner and more clothing when needed. This bag was $245 new, and I would like to sell it for $200. Thanks, and feel free to PM me with any questions!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags