FS: Quilt, Tarptent, Backpack, External Battery, Esbit, Pants, Knife, DriDuck, Zpack Pole, Patagonia Jacet, Whistle

I've listed a bunch of items from my Fall cleaning. It's a random list of gear, so keep looking and you might find a hidden gem. CONUS and Paypal Gift Preferred. If outside CONUS - Please factor in extra shipping cost and I'll consider sending.

1) This is a 2013 Enlightened Equipment Revelation X quilt wide, regular length. It is rated to 20 degree with 2 oz extra down (so more like a 15 degree quilt). The original price was $240, and today the price is about $280 for the Revelation with these features. I believe in 2013 he used 850 down (now they used 800) and the fabric is "seconds" which is why the price was lower then, but there are no noticeable flaws in the fabric... I think the "seconds" means the coloring was off, but nothing technical. The design of the baffles has also changed since--this is the open baffle model. You can read reviews of the quilt here: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/reviews/display_reviews.html?forum_thread_id=64641

I added a zipper to the back so it works more like a zpacks bag, but weighs an extra ounce or so. I used the quilt for exactly four months on the PCT always with a silk liner. It has since been washed with grangers down detergent and stored uncompressed. I am selling it because I don't like quilts-- I sleep too cold and move around too much for them!

ASKING: $170 shipped2) Henry Shire's TarpTent Contrail (http://www.tarptent.com/contrail.html): I mostly cowboy camped, so it didn't receive heavy use. I advertised this tent before as having a 2 millimeter diameter hole (based upon a memory from a year ago), but I spent a half hour in vain today looking for said hole. Either it never existed or it's so imperceptibly small it's not even an issue. $130 shipped includes pole w/o stakes. The pole is an extra accessory that Tarptent charges extra for. I would set the tent up outside but there's snow on the ground :(

ASKING: $130 Shipped
3) [SOLD PENDING FUNDS] New Trent iTorch IMP52D 5200mAh External Battery Charger for The NEW iPad the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android Devices. Wireless Phone Accessory; $39.95 retail. used for a month or so. Fully functional and no problems.

ASKING: $25 Shipped
4) Esbit Tablets. Never used. No picture needed. 3 Tablets.

ASKING: $6 Shipped

5) Gossamer Gear G4 (2007) - Size Small but runs Large. Used Pack. Few patched holes with help of Gossamer Gear

ASKING: $50 Shipped

6) Frogg Togg Dri Ducks Pants (Blue; Small)

ASKING: $5 Shipped

7) Evernew Hyrdation Tube EBY271 New - Designed to fit with any Evernew water carry system. Brand New, Never used. Retails for $40.

ASKING: $30 Shipped
8) Gerber Knife with Holster. Used with some scratches on the knife, but the actual blade has no blemishes. The holster has a metal clip on the back that attaches to belts or your pant's waist line.

ASKING: $20 Shipped
9) Zpacks Hexamid Carbon Fiber Tent Pole. Brand New; Never Used. 48inches (122cm). Older version than as listed on website (but still works the same). Used to retail for $40.

ASKING: $20 Shipped

10) Columbia Pants Omni-Shade (Beige; 34w, 32L). Never Used. Wrinkled due to storage. Quick dry zip off hiking pants.

ASKING: $25 Shipped
11) Emergency Blanket. Brand New

ASKING: Free + Shipping (probably 1-2 dollars)

12) Emergency Whistle. (Vintage) Originial Backpackinglight Whistle. Used but it works. How could it not?

ASKING: $6 Shipped

13) Patagonia men's ultralight down jacket in "paintbrush red" size small -- It's actually more like a bright orange color. It is a great backpacking jacket at around 8 oz and it has polyester fabric that's lighter and more durable than the nylon in their "down sweaters." Super light and warm! It has only been worn a few times, so it is in nearly new condition. However, it is NOT covered under warranty as the label is sharpied out. It's a great jacket, just too bright for me! It retails for $299.

ASKING: $150 Shipped