Bomber Cuben Fiber Cat Tarp 2

A couple of years ago David Olsen of Oware make me a Cat 2 Tarp for backcountry hunting out of 1.5oz Cuben Fiber from Zpacks. (yes the heavy duty stuff)
It came as pictured below and weighed 13oz as shown with a bonded, taped ridgeline and sewn tie-outs. I set it up once or twice in the yard but have never taken it out.
I wanted to modify it and add an additional perimeter tie-out per side and my intention was to try to add a front beak and rear panel just like the spinnshelter.
I removed the stitching/tie outs on the ridge ends and the stitched side tie outs to facilitate the project.

Well, My MYOG time has become extremely limited over the last year and I would like to pass it on.
Without too much work you could end up with the toughest cat tarp around.
There were a few pieces left over when David finished, maybe a total of almost a yard. I would like to keep these scraps.

I will include:
1.5oz/yd cuben tarp, just needs tieouts
an unopened tube of Hysol U09-FL,
set of unused sectional .45 carbon fiber poles from Rutalocura (one 42",one 28" and two extra 12" sections for a super high pitch) Over 100.00 value

I would like to get 200.00 shipped in the Con U.S. for the lot via paypal. Contact me if you are overseas and we can work something out.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags