FS Granite Gear White Lightnin' 8 x 10 Tarp with 48" Z Packs Carbon Fiber Poles

For sale is a Granite Gear White Lightnin 8 x10 tarp. I bought this for a trip last year and then ended up staying under a friend's rig instead. This is in New condition and has only been set up in the yard. I modified the tarp to lighten it's weight and give it more versatility. I removed the heavier straps, trekking pole baskets, and buckles that were originally on the tie-outs and replaced them with Line Loc 3 line adjusters and 2.3 Dyneema Reflective Glowire by Lawson Outdoor Equipment Co. The 6 side tie-outs have about 18" of cord adjustability compared to the original straps which only allowed for about 4" of adjustment. The two ridge line tie-outs have about 7' of cord adjustability and the Line Locs include loops and are placed on the stake end. (See photos). Comes with attached stuff sack, and 8 x 10' sections of guyline that came with it from the manufacturer. $90 USD, plus $5 for shipping and Paypal fees.

Also for sale are 2 x 48" Zpacks Carbon Fiber Poles, which weigh 2 oz each. I've used them with other tarps for a while but they are in excellent condition. Even though they add unnecessary weight to a tarp set up I find it makes pitching so easy that it's worth it. I don't use trekking poles and I tend to arrive at bivy sites after dark, and get up early for rock climbing the next morning, and rummaging around for sticks and messing with guy lines in the dark kind of sucks. These have been a nice solution. $35 USD, plus $5 for shipping and Paypal fees.

Finally, for sale are 8 stakes (6 x MSR Groundhogs, 2 x Vargo Titanium Sheperds), which is enough to full stake out the tarp. Excellent condition with little signs of wear. I'd use the Groundhogs on the ridge lines and the corners, and the Sheperds for the midpoints. $10 USD plus $2 for shipping and Paypal fees.

Or. . . . by the whole set-up for $135 total, which includes shipping and Paypal fees. This is a great all-around tarp, and with catenary cut edges, line locs and the carbon fiber poles, set-up is very fast and forgiving.