Lots of Gear for Sale (Boots, Tools, Crampons, Shovel, Probe, AT Rigs, Rock Gear, BD Screws)

I find myself on whitewater more than rock these days, so I need to make room for new toys.

I prefer pickup local to Portland, OR, so these prices do not include shipping costs.

I'll keep the list up-to-date in terms of what gear is spoken for and paid for, to make life easier for everyone (I didn't realize how much gear I had in my house!)

So here's the list:

(NOTE: I am adding pictures for all items, but there's more gear than I realized and the whole process is taking me a minute-and-a-half)

• Sportiva Nepal EVO GTX Size 43.5 ($250) - THE ice climbing boot, used for several seasons with lots of life still in them.

• Sportiva Trangos size 44.5 ($100) - used with lots of life left. Great summer alpine boots that provide flexibility for rock climbing and some stiffness for front pointing up moderate ice

• BD Guide 300 Probe ($25) - never used... thankfully

• BD Deploy 3 shovel ($40) - in great condition, used lightly

• Camp Awax Tools ($100) - well-loved, these are good leashed tools for someone on a budget

• BD Sabretooth Crampons ($50) - used with cosmetic rust, but functional, ~6 yrs old

• Petzl Sarkens ($100) - the greatest 'pons ever made, these are in great condition and have only been used a handful of times. They mate well with the Trango boots and the combination will provide everything you need for summer in the Alps/ Canadian Rockies

• AT Rig ($350) - Fritschi FreeridePlus Bindings, AltaBird 176 skis, Garmont Adrenaline Boots (size 28), and G3 skins (cut for skis). This is a fantastic setup for spring in the back-country! Boots, bindings, and skins are in great shape and skis are in good shape

• Mountaineering Approach Rig ($100) - Slivretta 404s mounted on straight skis. They're a great option for skiing into a climb in the Nepals

• Rock Gear as shown - $5 for each Hex, $10 for each tri-cam, $45 for Big Bro, and $20 for the sling. No falls on any of this gear and all is in good condition, ~6 yrs old

• Original Petzl GriGri ($40)

• Original Trango Cinch ($30)

• Petzl Ascension ($40) - great condition, rarely used
  • 2 petal etriers and 1 daisy, all nylon ($20) - great condition, hardly used, ~6yrs old

• 2 Pair of Mythos size 43 ($80 and $40) - one pair is in great shape and the $50 pair is discounted due to needing a rand/half-resole
2 Pair of Mythos (1 needs a rand / half-resole, 1 has lots of life left in sole)
Submitted By: on Mar 14, 2014

• BD Screws as priced below -
BD screws

4x 17cm express - $30 (sharp)
Grivel v-threader - $10
1x 17cm express - $20 (needs sharpening)
17cm screw needs sharpening

10 cm express - $20 (needs sharpening)
10cm screw, needs some sharpening

1x 22cm turbo - $25 (sharp)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags