Lots of Gear for Sale (Boots, Crampons, Shovel, AT Rigs, BD Screw)

I find myself on whitewater more than rock these days, so I need to make room for new toys.

I prefer pickup local to Portland, OR, so these prices do not include shipping costs.

I'll remove items as they are sold and paid for, to make life easier for everyone.

So here's the list:

• Sportiva Nepal EVO GTX Size 43.5 ($250) - THE ice climbing boot, used for several seasons with lots of life still in them.

• Sportiva Trangos size 44.5 ($100) - used with lots of life left. Great summer alpine boots that provide flexibility for rock climbing and some stiffness for front pointing up moderate ice

• AT Rig ($350) - Fritschi FreeridePlus Bindings, AltaBird 176 skis, Garmont Adrenaline Boots (size 28), and G3 skins (cut for skis). This is a fantastic setup for spring in the back-country! Boots, bindings, and skins are in great shape and skis are in good shape

• Mountaineering Approach Rig ($100) - Slivretta 404s mounted on straight skis. They're a great option for skiing into a climb in the Nepals
  • Rock Gear as shown
Tricams SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

• BD Deploy 3 shovel ($40) - in great condition, used lightly

• BD Sabretooth Crampons ($50) - used with cosmetic rust, but functional, ~6 yrs old

• Petzl Sarkens ($75) - the greatest 'pons ever made, these have some cosmetic rust but have only been used a handful of times and have plenty of life left. They mate well with the Trango boots and the combination will provide everything you need for summer in the Alps/ Canadian Rockies

• 2 Pair of Mythos size 43 ($80 and $40) - one pair is in great shape and the $50 pair is discounted due to needing a rand/half-resole

• Ice Screws
22cm turbo - sharp $25
17cm express - sharp $30
17cm express - sharp $30
17cm express - sharp $30
17cm express - sharp $30
17cm express - needs to be sharpened $25
10cm express - needs to be sharpened $25
BD screws
Submitted By: on Mar 14, 2014

Detail

Tags