Closet Cleaning: Big Agnes, MSR, Thermarest, Exped, Marmot and More!

Happy St. Patty's Day Weekend to you all. I've got a few items up for grab. Prices include shipping to the CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Sleeping Pad Long.

Condition: Brand New Never Used.

Price: $50 SOLD
MSR Wisperlite Universal with 30 oz fuel bottle and Forty Below coozie

Condition: Stove - Brand New Never Used, Bottle and Coozie - Used/Excellent

Price: $130
MSR Pocket Rocket

Condition: Used/Excellent

Price: $28 SOLD
Exped Lightning 45. Very cool pack. I ended up buying the 60 liter version.

Condition: New/Never Used

Price: $140
MSR Nook with footprint. Cool tent actually weighs 3oz less than listed. Will probably keep it for myself, but wanted to check interest here.

Condition: Brand new. Set up once in the yard.

Price: $280
Footwear

Merell Trail Gloves size 10.5

Condition: Brand New

Price: $60 with the box $55 without
Garmont Momentum GTX Insulated Boots Size 12.5. Bought these and some of the other gear when I thought I was relocating to Calgary. These probably won't see much use in Florida.

Condition: Brand New

Price: $65
Lafuma XLight Mid OT size 11.5. Great lightweight boots. 2009 Backpacker Editor's Choice

Condition: Used/Good. Wore them occasionally. Really like them, but just a bit too small for me.

Price: $45
MSR Denali Evo Ascent Snowshoes with 8" Tails.

Condition: Used/Excellent. I bought them from someone who said they didn't remember using them. They look like they may have been used once, so I calling them used.

Price: $150
Thermarest Trekker 20 Chairs

Condition: New, Never Used

Price: $35 for the pair. SOLD
BONUS ITEMS: These are first come first serve. Spend over $100 and I will send you your choice of the Guyout Designs Squishy Bowl and Cup Set or Mountain Harwear Torsion Gloves size large.