FS - WM, ULA, Montbell, Patagonia

All items are like new, with very little use. Prices include paypal fees and shipping to US addresses. PM me if your interested. Thanks, Nathan.

1 - Western Mountaineering Megalite 5'-6" right zip with stuff sack and storage sack. $260

2 - ULA Circuit, Medium torso, small hipbelt and J-style shoulder straps. This is a custom navy blue Circuit with a special order draw string top closure (Ohm 2.0 style) instead of the standard roll top closure. Comes with all of the removable accessories except the shoulder strap water bottle holders. It weighs 34 oz with all accessories on it. I wouldn't be selling this, because I really like this pack, except last fall I had to get a defibrillator and now the shoulder strap lays uncomfortably over it. New, it cost $270 + shipping. I'd like $210

3 - Montbell U.L. Down Inner Parka, Men's medium, comes with stuff sack. Weighs 7.8 oz $120

4 - Patagonia synthetic vest. Men's small. I don't remember the model of this, Micro Puff maybe, it weighs 5.9 oz and has snaps to close the front. $40