FS - Trailstar, Luna 2, Hennessy Hammock, MSR Stoves

I'm cleaning out the gear closet getting ready for the season. All prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal gift or add 3%. I will also include shipping discounts for multi-item purchases. Comes from smoke and pet free home in low humidity boise.

I have an MLD Trailstar, bought in 2013 and used exactly two nights. Perfect condition. I added Lawson Orange reflective glowire to many of the guyouts. I cut the original yellow guyline in 5 sections of 10' each so you can have the "cabana mode" that MLD talks about in the Trailstar description. I have already applied seam sealing for weatherproofing and strength, using the instructions from MLD.

New is $225 including shipping, I am selling for $165 including shipping CONUS.

Next, I have a BearPaw Wilderness Designs Luna 2. If you were ever wanting to try out a Duomid, this would be your time since its the same dimensions. Its a beautiful olive brown which my wife says is more of a milk chocolate. Includes guylines, with long guylines for midpoint tieouts with shockcord. Previous owner bought new in 2013 and did not use it any nights. This is a catch and release for me...I did not use it either since I was interested to see only the dimensions of it. (which, as an aside...is a reason I love the gearswap....buy used, try it out, and you can resell it if its not what you were thinking and only pay a small shipping hit). Had BearPaw seam seal it, though previous owner added additional seam sealing for strength, though a bit sloppy, and possibly used an old tube since its flaking, though cosmetic only and most of the flaking already removed.

New is $185 plus shipping and seam sealing = $220. I'm selling for $90.
Also selling a special limited production run of a Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym Classic in camo. Same weight as normal expedition asym. I have used only 6 nights over the past couple years. No noticeable wear, no tears, etc. I weigh 160 so it was not overstressed. Actually, the only wear is that much of the vinyl lettering on the stuff sack has come off, which pretty much happened my first backpacking trip with it. Bottom entry, which I personally prefer. You get in the hammock exactly like you were sitting in a chair..take off your shoes, attach shoes to ridgeline to keep them off the ground, and exit in reverse order. Side zip you have to do a whole hop and slide maneuver.

This production run was $190 new for the hammock, + shipping = $200 or so. Selling for $95.Next, I have a MSR whisperlite international. It is several years old, but I have kept it clean and have tested it thoroughly and runs great. Comes with the fuel bottle and everything you see in the picture.

New whisperlites are $100, I'm selling for $55.

I also have a MSR pocket rocket, also kept clean and runs wonderfully.

Selling for $28 including shipping. (I am offering multi-item shipping discounts though).

Thank you for looking!